Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th and Other Nonsense

Today is Friday the 13th...nothing spectacular, really. Well, I guess that's all I have to say about that. How boring... See, now that I say that, the rest of my day will be all messed up.

Hey, remember that NES game A Boy and His Blob? I guess they're remaking it. Good luck to Majesco on that one. Nintendo should remake Kid Icarus, since they've been rejuvenating all their other classic NES franchises lately. Another game that should be remade (though I don't know how they could ever do it unless it stays 2D) is Taito's Bubble Bobble. Interesting...It looks like they are remaking Bubble Bobble for the Nintendo DS.

The new Dave Matthews Band album--Stand Up--is in stores now. I think I'm going to pick it up, since I've never actually purchased one of their CDs. Megan and I are going to one of their Germain Amphitheater shows this summer. Of course, since nothing ever goes the way it should, the tickets we purchased (all my fault, I know) fall on the same night (June 8) as Wily Mo Peña Bobblehead night in Cincinnati, so I've been trying to get someone to go in my stead to pick me up one.

This is the second time I've typed up this post (this time without links, because I'm going home), so I think I'm going to stop now. Maybe I'll edit the post and add links later. Maybe not though. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home